
Well, I'm in the office but that is about the extent of my "working" today. There is absolutely nothing going on. I have posted a picture of my latest project...."The Rubber-Band Ball", 5 inches and 3 pounds of awesomeness. The mouse and Superman Pencil are for size reference points and the Dr. Pepper is just a segue into my next adventure; getting out of town on Friday and heading to Dublin, Tx which for one weekend a year is officially renamed Dr. Pepper, Tx but more about that when I get back. Anyway back to the grind, I just found 2 more bands under my desk.
That's a good one. I'm not feeling all to motivated today so I need that. Today was the first run in the series but I had to miss it due to a mandatory meeting at kendras dance school concerning their upcoming "gala". Meeting started at 6:30 and the run was at 7 :(. I was there untill nearly nine!! Lame!
ReplyDeleteYour rubberband ball is pretty impressive, keep up the good "work" lol.