Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Is this thing on?......

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is J.P. and I am going to give this blog thingy a go. I am a father to two great boys, boyfriend to an awesome chick, runner and fledgling cyclist(when I get my new race bike on Thursday).



I have no idea where its gonna go, or what direction I even want to point it in, so when I say "Random Thoughts" I literally mean, RANDOM!



More than likely, this will just be my runners logbook, as my girlfriend Jennifer,(more about her later) and I are in training to run the 2010 San Antonio Rock-N-Roll Marathon.



I'm fairly sure no-one outside of my immediate family and select circle of friends will ever actually read this, but if you do happen upon it I warn you now; I am prone to rambling, misspelling and all types of egregious grammatical errors. Sorry, that's just how I roll, so if any of those are deal-breakers for you, may I suggest you take this opportunity to exit stage left.



Anyway, enough for now.

1 comment:

  1. yay, a new blog to follow!! Looking forward to it!

    My blog is out there somewhere in cyberspace, but I haven't updated since I worked with ya, haha.

    ReplyDelete